Sunday, May 23, 2010

23 May 2010




My apologies for not writing the blog since Thursday. I had to leave quickly in Friday for a Glasgow adventure with some friends and wasn't able to. But now I'm back from Glasgow as of last night, quite late. So I'm going to go over what we did on Friday with Professor Parkhouse. Sadly, we did not have Professor Wolfe with us Friday because she had to go to Paris for a meeting but we will have her back on Monday.
So, on Friday Professor Parkhouse took us to Portobello Road which is a long road that has a lot of little shops. Fortunately for us, the weather was gorgeous with plenty of sun, and some heat as well. There was an open air food market and other shops with little trinkets and knick knacks. The small street was just packed with vendors and a lot of the things being sold were very unique. Sadly, I could not stay for long because me and three others, Luke, Laura and Adam all had to get back to Regents to grab our stuff to make it back for the train to Glasgow. However, it was a lot of fun going to Portobello Road and looking at everything.

Until tomorrow, we shall see whats in store....

No comments:

Post a Comment